WHAT’S THE SCORE?
A Trades Noticeability Score is a score out of 20 which determines how well your digital marketing is performing.
To create the score we review the following in depth:
- Your website including
- quality of website, contents and call to actions
- social integrations
- Google indexing
- Blog activity on your site
- Google my business listing – existence, accuracy and quality of information
- Integration with website and analytics
- Google Ads
- Rankings in Google searches
- Facebook business profile
- Integrations with website
- Quality and frequency of content
- Audience engagement
- Call to action buttons
- Messenger platform
- Facebook Ads
The final score is based on the cumulative total of our findings.
WHY WE REVIEW YOUR MARKETING
By reviewing your digital marketing presence and the quality of content and engagement with your audience we are able to determine our recommendations for improving your marketing, increasing your exposure to your target audience and getting you more leads.
No score is determined to be BAD, it simply tells us, and YOU how far you have already come, and what you can do in the future to get in front of your customers.
Based on the score we provide you with 10 actionable steps to implement TODAY which will help in improving your marketing.
The next step in the process is to meet with you over a coffee, chocolate milk or a beer to talk about what you can do in the future.
We are a local Brisbane business with 18 years in marketing, including experience in old school marketing like TV and Press advertising. We’ve seen it all. We understand that the current marketing world can be complicated and it’s hard to know what to do and when. You are no doubt great at what you do, which is why people come to you to have their car fixed, deck build or house painted. Working with us let’s you do that best as the leads roll in without having to worry about where the next customer will come from.
THINGS WE CAN HELP YOU WITH
- Building websites and landing pages
- Setting up social media profiles
- Creating marketing strategies so you know where you are going, email, social media and promotion
- Managing your Facebook advertising so that you stop wasting money
- Managing your Google advertising so you get seen
- Creating email campaigns so you can keep in touch with your clients
- Photography, so that your business always looks its best
- Google my Business management
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) so that you are always #1 when someone Googles your services
So all that is left to do now is to fill out this form. This gives us all the information we need to check out your existing marketing and put together a comprehensive report. It will about 3 minutes to complete and it’s 100% risk free because if you don’t like what you see or don’t want to talk further, we won’t hold it against you, but come on, who doesn’t want more customers calling?
Talk to you soon.